Friday, October 16, 2009

Five Things To Do When It's Raining

1. Read a book.
I know sometimes you don't have a great book to read but like me and my dad recently began reading Tucket's Travels. It's been a great solution for passing some time while it rains plus it's a good story.

2. Play board games.
I know it sounds really lame but when you play it with others, you end up enjoying yourself whether you like it or not.

3. Build a fort.
This is great fun constructing the fort and being able to spend the night in it. If you get the whole family involved it's even better.

4. Take a nap.
If your lucky your book will put you to sleep and you'll be taking a nap, by the time you wake the rain should have stopped.

5. Paint your child's room.
 My mom is painting my room, you'll get bored sure but once you see your child's face it will be worth it.

No comments: